Oscraps

Dog Eyes
A-M

Dog Eyes

This page for the Collaborations Challenge.
Credits: Hope an Oscraps Mega Collection
The template is from this Collab and is by Anna Aspnes which I had fun playing with.

This is my neighbours dog and she does have a problem with that one eye - it constantly has stuff in it.
Journaling reads:
These eyes belong to Cricket my neighbours dog who is very much my dog therapy and Cricket knows
how much I love her as she gets so excited when she sees me.
Fabulous take on the challenge!! I love the matching background color and the cool texture

Reactions: A-M
The eyes of the animals are so special and also so expressive. Everything fits together perfectly here, the colors, the textures, the small accent - simply wonderful. Thank you for taking part in this challenge.

I love this Anne Marie. What expressive eyes that little pup has and your photo is wonderful. I like your framing and your background is perfect for the little guy's photo.

Awwww, that is so sweet that you have such a great reationship with your neighbor's dog! Cricket has beautiful eyes...this is such a precious page... Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :flower:

• Wow
Beautiful page Anne-Marie.. Love your neighbor's pup and how you cropped and framed his eyes. beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
A-M
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata