Oscraps

Key-West-p10-web.jpg
JeanneMN

Key-West-p10-web.jpg

Journaling Reads: Working on the pier as part of the crew bringing in and securing cruise ships and assisting their departure is one of the mostsought-afterr jobs in Key West. So popular in fact, that there are seldom job openings because the job is passed down within a family when someone retires. It is a well-choreographed and impressive ballet of movement. Cruise ships are important to the economy but incredibly hard on the coral reefs. Covid actually gave them a chance to hear somewhat.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes_APP_Surf’s Up_2404_Gold3
Anna Aspnes_APP_Surf’s Up_2404_Transfer1
Anna Aspnes_APP_Surf’s Up_2404_Transfer3
Anna Aspnes_APP_Surf’s Up_2404_Transfer5
Anna Aspnes_APP_Surf’s Up_2404_Transfer6
Anna Aspnes_FotoBlendzOverlays 5_2404_1
Anna Aspnes_FotoBlendzOverlays 5_2404_2
CVW_Supply Tracker
Palvinka_CoastalMemories_2404_clust_2c
Vicki Stegall_Felicity_2403-p-s-blue-lt
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Palvinka
  3. Vicki Stegall
Wow, thanks for the information! I love the different perspectives of the photos you have on the page and how it is faded into the background.

Wow! What a cool layout. I love the two photos blended together. Interesting info on the jobs. Great elements for this layout too. Love it!

Such amazing blending of both photos! the ships must be ginormous to see up close. Love the framing and crop on the mermaid :)

Such amazing blending of both photos! the ships must be ginormous to see up close. Love the framing and crop on the mermaid :)
They are ginormous! Sitting at a table with an umbrella & my morning coffee & my cousin is my idea cruising, don't need the ship:floorlaugh:The really ginormous ones can't even come into Key West, they would destroy the coral reefs. I think 3500 people is the biggest, this might have been it.:rolleyes1::oops:

What a beautiful scene! I love the different crops on your page and how the focal image of the ship is blended so beautifully!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
JeanneMN
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename