Oscraps

365 plus 1 January
minideb

365 plus 1 January

This is this weeks 365+1 page. My neighbors car was stolen Friday night while Mamaw and I were watching TV. My mind is going wild who could of done this are we safe???? Mamaw sleeps downstairs Veronicas car is usually parked at the end of my driveway and across the street. We never noticed anything and it occurred between 5:30PM and 9:30PM. Saturday morning the same car seriously crashed on the ice there were 3 men in the car with lots of alcohol. All 3 are in serious condition, one was ejected through the windshield. Mamaws had a rough week but is up and back in the kitchen her favorite place to be. My sister is on crutches she had foot surgery and has 18 stitches on her toe... she took a picture... I didn't use it! She didn't give it to me either ... The Martin Luther Quote was from Google this week seriously masked and rearranged! perspective on how close Veronicas car was to the house... my car is the spot under the bulldozer Veronica's truck would have been where the white truck is on the opposite side of the street... the Living room is the downstairs window you can't see re the dozer!

Katie Pertiet: Clock Parts No. 06
Days of December Layered Template Set No. 02
Snow Day Layered Templates
Winter Artistry Kit
Maplebrook Studios Ginny Solids Paper Pack changed the color to black
Speed Byte No. 163
Studio Double D Layer Works No. 149
and addl "crash" photos from the internet
Beautiful collage. You should add your lay-out for journaling: it's great!! :)

What a fun group of photos to show off your week. We have nothing quite as exciting as stolen cars in my P365 ans I sure hope to keep it that way.

Layout information

Category
Project 365
Added by
minideb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout