Oscraps

3 Simple Words
Chi-Girl

3 Simple Words

Made this once I saw Sue Cummings 52 Inspirations Week 16 word art. Had the perfect thing for it. I like playing with photos, so adjusted color with actions and layers on the same photo just for fun on a recent photo of my dh and me - where we're both eyes-wide-open. You never know when you might get another decent photo.

Credits:
All by Sue Cummings - wordart from 52 Inspirations Week 16 placed over the middle photo; her clean white paper (I used it to cut out the 3 frames slots I made for the photos b/c I couldn't find a template the right size for my photos); Heart & Soul flower (my "go-to" flower recolored) and stapled hearts (also a fav. and also recolored); additional LOVE wordart from Heart & Soul (absolutely-positively) at bottom; wordart (3 Simple Words) at the top from Heart & Soul #2: Moonrise flourish; distressed line dots (another go-to for me); and staples.

Actions: Coffee Shop Action (Rita's freebie) and Digital Photography for Mom's (Erin's Defog freebie).

Font: Garamond
Oh Colleen, another GREAT layout ... love the way you've used things in threes ... 3 photos, 3 hearts and most importantly "3 simple words"!!!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
Chi-Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout