Oscraps

25th Birthday
V

25th Birthday

Okay this is my first challenge - it was such a fun one that I wanted to play too! :) I really liked the part about choosing something you wouldn't ordinarily use. I did a lot of searching though the stuff I have and came up with the birthday crown...which I like a lot but would never have normally used! :)

Journaling: "We both turned 25 this year. I dont think either of us have any major hang-ups about aging but turning a quarter of a century old was certainly odd. On your birthday, We had just gotten Callie a few days prior so I tried to get a lot of car themed birthday gifts. Sealant, cleaners & a little dust vac were highlights. I went to Super Target and got the fixins for a really nice birthday dinner complete with tiramisu and champagne. Sometime later, we headed over to Mayport to hang out with Judy, Aurora, Cori & Christine. We ended up going swimming at like 1am in our underwear thanks to your credit card lock cracking skills. :) A surprising finish to the day and a lot of fun."

Credits: Fei Stuff, Crazy.Beautiful; Ida, Birthday Doodles and Tara Dunstan, Gypsy Rose (heart)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Vivatic
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout