Oscraps

24 december
veer

24 december

Today I start mending a few clothes, those are chores that I always leave until the last. There have also been 2 pants here for weeks that I need to shorten. Every time I postponed it and the day before Christmas I still have to start it. In the afternoon it's quiet, tonight we can celebrate Christmas Eve together with Benjamin's (Jolien's boyfriend) mom and sister.

My gosh, I saved the credits in a word file, but I must not have saved my data because I can't find them again...
I'll come back later and try to find the credits...
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
a very elegant page to magnify the daily work, not always easy to achieve in time!

Another beautiful page. One of the things that makes me want to look at every page is your journaling. It's concise and, yet, I get a wonderful sense of your days and life during December.

Another beautiful page. One of the things that makes me want to look at every page is your journaling. It's concise and, yet, I get a wonderful sense of your days and life during December.

thank you for taking the time to read my album

I love how you have documented December. You have taken the ordinary and made it extraordinary. Something that will be treasured in the future.

Layout information

Album
Documenting december
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename