Oscraps

2023 Travel Project - Water Park: Sisters
pmjames

2023 Travel Project - Water Park: Sisters

I added to NEW Vagary Collection to my Travel Project!

Process Page 11 of the Travel Template Album No.7 was opened up and a Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Some Template Layers were turned off. My Focal Image was extracted and placed below the Frames in the Template. Papers and Supporting Images were clipped to the Frame Layers. Transfers, a Paper Texture and Lace element were added below the Template Layers. Dimensional elements and Splatters were added. FotoGlows were placed below the Cluster. Journaling completed the Layout.
Ha ha, me too (added the Vagary Collection to my Travel Project). I love love the inclusion of the older photos, and how you can make comparisons. Have just one daughter (who was a very even-keeled little girl) and one grandson (who is a tempest in a teapot) it's hard to make any but contrasting comparisons :)

Ha ha, me too (added the Vagary Collection to my Travel Project). I love love the inclusion of the older photos, and how you can make comparisons. Have just one daughter (who was a very even-keeled little girl) and one grandson (who is a tempest in a teapot) it's hard to make any but contrasting comparisons :)
contrasting comparisons would be interesting!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-template-album-travel-7-vagary-michelle-water-park-sisters.jpg
File size
247.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout