Oscraps

2023 Travel Project P 22 LEFT
lacy

2023 Travel Project P 22 LEFT

I took a little breather from this project, but I'm back at it and getting anxious to finish. I have two more letters, intro page and conclusion page to finish. After the final BONUS session Tuesday, I tried Anna's technique with Artsy Transfers in the background. I will revisit other pages to do the same. Also, I have already checked/fixed some of my 'lost in space' clusters that she talked about in the session. I'm wondering how did I not know this already?

Page 4 of the Template Album was placed on the left side of the double layout. Photos, map, and artsy transfers were clipped to the small frames. Solid Paper 4 was placed below the template layers. The fotoblendz was filled with a light color to match the paper and text was placed within the fotoblendz. Stains, paper textures, etc. were filled with dark gray with various blend modes. Embellished with elements, multimedia, glows, paper texture, stains, splatters, paint and spackle. Finished with title and journaling.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Thought I was logged off for the day, then spotted your two pages. Just had to tell you that this album is so heartfelt and documented for you and your family. Every time you post a new layout,I am inspired by one of your techniques... I love the artful mix of color and black and white.Your journaling always interest me and I applaud you for including such personal to your family stuff. I always hesitate about journaling,I usually include it in a hidden way. Great digital artistry!

Thought I was logged off for the day, then spotted your two pages. Just had to tell you that this album is so heartfelt and documented for you and your family. Every time you post a new layout,I am inspired by one of your techniques... I love the artful mix of color and black and white.Your journaling always interest me and I applaud you for including such personal to your family stuff. I always hesitate about journaling,I usually include it in a hidden way. Great digital artistry!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate your heartfelt comments. It has been a gut-wrenching task and brought up so many memories, some happy and some not so much. But I'm so glad I've done it (well, almost finished).

It's good to take a breather, especially since this is likely a "hard" project. I had the same reaction to Session 6 and have started checking my clusters and focal points. Nice use of circles to move the eye!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename