Oscraps

2023-OSCRAPS-DAY-1-SECRET-GIFT-#3-CHALLENGE
char8182

2023-OSCRAPS-DAY-1-SECRET-GIFT-#3-CHALLENGE

AASPN_APPSkylark
AASPN_FamilyWordARTMix1_WordART4 WA
AASPN_Antiquated Frames2
Beautiful layout! Perfect blending, use of brushes.
I love the photo and the story is nice to read that goes along with the photo.

Absolutely gorgeous! I adore Heritage pages... I love the wonderful photo (such a treasure to have!!) along with the blending and title work.. You hit it out of the park with this page! Fantastic!

what a beautiful heritage page, everything fits together so well, the focus is on the wonderful old photo, which you have delicately emphasized with other elements and blends

I like the old photo..scrapped just as it was.Very nice heritage page.. Go with your instincts and scrap what you have..memories are precious.

Very nice use of the sepia palette, I like all the subtle touches you've got there - the blended writing, doily and ink splatters. Lovely heritage page. Every old vintage photo is worth scrapping regardless of quality.

Beautifully done. I love the heritage style and am happy you were able to scrap this meaningful photo.

This was a stand out as a heritage photo page. The sepia tonings are perfect for it. Sometimes it is the worst photo that is most precious to us - because it is the only one of that moment. Photos then were a lot harder to come by. Processing time meant that the opportunity would never come along again to capture that particular scene. Now we can take a photo, check it out and then generally take another if required.

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
char8182
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename