Oscraps

2021 Project Page 1 - Life is a Story
pmjames

2021 Project Page 1 - Life is a Story

Page 1 of Anna Aspnes Project running through December. The theme of my album is Smile and my six word title is “You Make Me Smile Without Trying”. These are my special people and places that made me smile this year. I used the word prompt “Story” and free word art from Anna Aspnes 2021 Project.
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 7
Artplay Palette Embrace Me
ArtsyTransfers Verdure

Process Page 1 of the Project Template Album No.7 and an artsy Paper from Artplay Palette Embrace Me form the foundation of this layout. Two copies of a sepia version of my focal image were extracted with the second copy set to a Darker Blending Mode. A drop shadow was added to make the image pop a little. Some Template layers were turned off while others were filled with colour to support my design. A supporting image and an Artsy Paper were clipped to the remaining Frame mask layers. Transfers were placed below the focal image and more transfers, overlays, and a lace layer from the ArtsyTransfers were placed on top of the image. Splatters and dimensional elements, WordART and journaling completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: jlholden15
I love what you did with the template and the big black and white photo. Your layout is so pleasing to look at! The red heart and the word art are perfect!

Love the extraction of the children and the combo from sepia pictures and a color photo !

Wonderful photo of the kids! Look how big little Mav looks! The scattering of red is perfect! Just love this page!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename