Oscraps

2021 Project Day 10: An Epic Tale
pmjames

2021 Project Day 10: An Epic Tale

Day 10 of Anna Aspnes 2021 Project. I used page 23 from Project Template Album No.7. This is the second half of the story (the happy half) about my daughter’s car. It was quite the weekend – road trip, flooding but with a happy ending.
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 7
Artplay Palette Ambages
Ambages WordART Mix No.1
Holiday WordART Mix No.14

Process Page 23 of the Project Template Album No.7 and a Solid Paper from Artplay Palette Ambages (darkened via Image<Adjustments<Hue and Saturation) form the foundation of this layout. Two copies of my focal image were extracted and Blended via Luminosity and Screen Blending modes. Supporting images and a Solid Paper were clipped to the Frame Mask layers. Some template layers were filled with colour and others were turned off in the Layers Panel to better support my design. Transfers and WordTransfers were placed into the background. My cluster was created using dimensional elements and Beaded Threadz. The Title and journaling completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Quite a tale! Looks like a nice new ride :) Great smiles and outfits (I used to do this with my daughter when she was that age :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename