Oscraps

2012Apr1 Dogwood
N

2012Apr1 Dogwood

I love the legend of the Dogwood tree. It so makes spring beautiful. On our way home from NC we stopped at the Virginia Arboretum - it was lovely!
TFL
Used the following from Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay palette Blossom - http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=30389&cat=398&page=1
You've done a wonderful job. Love the springcolors and the extractions.

Oh Nancy - I saw this thumbnail immediately and had to check it out. I grew up on a street named Dogwood Circle. It was wooded, and amongst all the other trees in the woods were hundreds of Dogwood Trees. What a delight every spring. They don't seem to grow in the area I live now - I miss them so. Love that you added the legend. Lovely page.

I love this gorgeous page!! When I go to see my children in British Columbia in May these are in full bloom!! Thanks for the memory!!

Oh, how I miss the dogwoods of Missouri--in May the road to the lake was lined with images of 'lace' trees sprinkled throughout the woods. Beautiful extraction, Nancy, and perfect ArtPlay to use with your images and the wonderful legend!

Waiting patiently for the Dogwoods to bloom here in B.C. my very favorite tree!! I did not know of its legend, thanks for sharing!! Beautiful page!!

My family had a dogwood in the backyards. Your lovely page brings back childhood memories!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
nancyr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout