2012 - wk 29
ViVre

2012 - wk 29

photo 1 signpost
photo 2 hortensia
photo 3 receptionist
photo 4 art in the streets of the village where I live
photo 5 aA Squash
photo 6 I dont know the english name for this. Its in the kitchen of the carecenter where Ive a job. Ive captured this photo through the window.
photo 7 this cat follows me several times when I take a walk in the neighboorhood. I practice to focus on her eyes while she is moving constantly.
photo 8 I visited a friend who stays in a hospital. There is a room where you can sit just to be silent, or to pray and breath.

Credits
AnnaAspnes 365POTDtemplate http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27342&cat=383&page=1
ArtsyBlendz Squash Paperie ArtsyBlendz Squash Paperie
ArtsyBlendz Squash Elements ArtsyBlendz Squash Elements
photo 1 signpost
photo 2 hortensia
photo 3 receptionist
photo 4 art in the streets of the village where I live
photo 5 aA Squash
photo 6 I dont know the english name for this. Its in the kitchen of the carecenter where Ive a job. Ive captured this photo through the windo
Er gaat veel rust vanuit deze week. Mooie foto van de poes het scherp stellen van het koppie en wazige erachter is hier goed gelukt. Mooi glas in lood bij het stilte centrum.

Lovely group of photos- I scrapped mine and computer shut down, need to redo that tonight-thanks for the inspiration

These are always such a special visual treat, ViV. You have the most amazing eye and you photography skills are incredible! The kitchen spoons - love!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ViVre
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout