Oscraps

16 April Botanical Gardens
dwsewbiz

16 April Botanical Gardens

Some pictures from the beautiful 55-acre San Francisco Botanical Gardens in Golden Gate Park

Anna Aspnes:
Spring Template Album 2
Artplay Palette Summer Breeze
Wood Words 1 (modified to make 'garden')
Story Word Art
ArtPlay Palette Oasis (purple button)
Artsy Transfers Wish

Jen Maddocks Designs Regarding Trees (sketchy background tree, colored with a soft watercolor brush)

Journaling on right:
As we walked out onto
the platform above the pond, there was a small boy crying, clearly wanting something, his parents negotiating with him. I sized up the situation immediately I saw the wet toy car in dads hand. Let me guess, he wants to throw it in the pond. Yup, already did it once. Oh to be young and able to derive great pleasure from tossing your toys into a pond.
I get it, I really do.
This is just beautiful. Photos are wonderful and all the "little" things you did to make it beautiful.

Love the story and how it brings a whole different meaning to the wonderful photos.

After seeing your gorgeous photos, I've added this destination to my travel wish list! Thoroughly enjoyed your journaling!

I would love to see that garden, what a beautiful flowers in great colors, I love the background and journaling!

A magical place filled with nature's finest, so perfectly scrapped and designed. A beautiful layout.

Beautiful gardens and flowers! Love how the lush foliage fill the pages!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout