Oscraps

12-days-day-9-earliest-memory-copy
LDArtist

12-days-day-9-earliest-memory-copy

A Wonderful Challenge: "Earliest Christmas Memory" Challenge
Part of the 12 Day of Christmas Fun! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40159

"My earliest Christmas memory goes back to when I was two years old. That was the year my new baby brother joined me in the magic of Christmas. It was so much fun explaining Santa and his reindeer to him. Making cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer to eat! These were very important details to insure a successful Christmas day. Our whole family came for Christmas day! We celebrated with food, toys and love! It became a wonderful holiday memory. It was a lovely magical year!"

Background Mediterranka's "Day Outside - Winter Lake"
Splash, frame and pinecone from Mediterranka's "Day Outside - Winter Lake"
Grid from Lynn Anzelc's "Cobblestone" kit
Glitter from ViVa "Skin to Skin" kit
Buttons from Kathryn Wilson's "Little Man" kit
Hearts from Kitty Designs' "Heart Flakes" kit
Floral from Manu's "Coming Home for Christmas" kit
A beautiful Christmas memory and you have a wonderful photo of that time. Love your cluster and the great striped paper on the left.

I also had a new baby brother at Christmas. I remember standing in the hospital parking lot (because back then, kids weren't allowed inside) with my dad, and my mom coming to the window with my new brother. He was wrapped in a Christmas stocking.

I enjoyed your sweet story and love the photos of the two of you. I also love the texture behind the photos; it adds a lot to the page.

What a fun memory! I love the side paper strip and what a terrific cluster on the photo.

What a fantastic story you share with us .. love your photos
Celebrating with family, toys and love - that is Christmas
Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
LDArtist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout