Oscraps

1 Year
dabittymama

1 Year

My DD just turned one year. I had to get some journaling done on the things she can do now, the good and the bad :).

Journaling reads:
What a big girl you are at 1 year old! Every day you amaze me with new things that you can do. You are walking and at times even running. The words you say are banana, mama, dada & lye down (we think that may be what you actually think dogs are called). Your favorite food is bananas, and you want to be a big girl and have NO HELP eating them. You also love to try and get in the garbage cans and will have a tantrum when mommy takes you away from them. Wherever you go so does your yellow blanket, you will stick your fingers through it and then stick them in your mouth. You love to sit with mommy and have her read books. Right now your favorites are Babies and Moo, Baa, LA LA LA. Kisses from you are very wet and open mouthed. Mommy and Daddy love every day with you!

Credits: Papers and elements from Ring around the Rosie by Genevieve Sass. Template by Suzy Nune
Awww! My little neicey! I can't believe how big she's getting! I just want to give her lots of kisses!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
dabittymama
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout