Oscraps

::Little Things:: by Rachel for those 'inbetweens' . . . .

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Hello :beatingheart:

Little moments often lead to big stories do you agree? The brand new 'Little Things' Digital Scrapbooking Collection is perfect to document these 'inbetweens' . . .

My new collection reminds us that beauty and significance can be found in the simplest of experiences and they are all worthy of being documented :yesss:

rjefferies-littlethings-miscmmbits-9ab365fabe.jpg

rjefferies-littlethings-extrabits-7d72a88bc4.jpg

rjefferies-littlethings-mmpp-6439743c1e.jpg

rjefferies-littlethings-bb-16cd17fc83.jpg

Save 50% this Color Play weekend or even more when you purchase the bundle!

I've had lots of fun creating with the new digital art . . .

It may be a little thing to some, but just deviating from our normal route on the way home from school was a mini adventure. Keaton has hidden disabilities and SEND and I know when he's dysregulated, when he asked me last week if we could walk the alternate way home I agreed immediately. I knew he wanted to listen to the birds, to take the quieter path and hold my hand and get some cuddles.

rjefferies-bigstories-57ac3c4e28.jpg

A little page with a selfie working late one night this week . . . so grateful for this job and to be at home with my family whilst they are young . . .

rjefferies-celebratethis-17769ac952.jpg

Love the old buildings in our city centre . . . inspiration is everywhere ;)

rjefferies-inspiration-18871789b0.jpg

Inspiration from Marilyn

Marilyn_Rachel-Jefferies_2024-04_April_Color-Play_0426_Little-Things_square_web-5bc9ddec50.jpg

From Geraldine . . .

Dady_rjefferies-littlethings-copy-e7827f4c3b.jpg

From Christa . . .

full

And Marijke . . .

full

Thank you for reading, have a lovely weekend :yourock:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh I just love this Rachel and your layouts are always so very interesting and creative!!