Oscraps

What are your plans for Mother’s Day?

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Our kids are coming over after church to visit. I think we’ll get pizza as Mother’s Day is one of the busiest days at restaurants. What are your plans for Mother’s Day?

AK_Tracy

Our church gives moms (women) plants. Usually an Impatient. They order hundreds of them from the local green house. So that's the big plan, a plant from church that my #4 will keep alive as long as I dont touch it. :giggle4: Otherwise its a mostly normal day at our house.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Darrell and I are going to a crib game tournament tomorrow and then maybe take-out for dinner for us all and watch a movie when we get back. Jen and I are going to go garden shopping on Monday since we'll be gone tomorrow.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Our church gives moms (women) plants. Usually an Impatient. They order hundreds of them from the local green house. So that's the big plan, a plant from church that my #4 will keep alive as long as I dont touch it. :giggle4: Otherwise its a mostly normal day at our house.
We used to go to a church that gave away violets every Mother's Day. I don't have any of them and we went there for years! I managed to kill them off!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Darrell and I are going to a crib game tournament tomorrow and then maybe take-out for dinner for us all and watch a movie when we get back. Jen and I are going to go garden shopping on Monday since we'll be gone tomorrow.
That sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

bitzee

My nephew is cooking for 3 generations of Moms in our family. My sister and I are blessed with sons that know their way around the kitchen and enjoy feeding people. My daughters will both be here from out-of-state next week and will be staying for 2 weeks. Can’t wait!! All my kiddos close to home.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Went to a Mother Daughter Banquet at my daughter's church with both daughter's, 3 granddaughters, and SIL. Spending the day with all of them. And they will all go to church with me tomorrow. :lovey3:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
My GD, Ava, is hosting Mother's Day Brunch this year. We had it last year, and this year, I'm going to try to make my husband's famous Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole. Last year, I told him it was his best one yet. i hope I can do him proud. Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
My nephew is cooking for 3 generations of Moms in our family. My sister and I are blessed with sons that know their way around the kitchen and enjoy feeding people. My daughters will both be here from out-of-state next week and will be staying for 2 weeks. Can’t wait!! All my kiddos close to home.
Oh, that sounds so wonderful!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
My GD, Ava, is hosting Mother's Day Brunch this year. We had it last year, and this year, I'm going to try to make my husband's famous Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole. Last year, I told him it was his best one yet. i hope I can do him proud. Happy Mother's Day to everyone.
I know you will do him proud, Cheryl!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I know you will do him proud, Cheryl!
I hope so, Evelyn. I just realized that I had to let the mixture set in the fridge overnight. I JUST it in the fridge. I should have read the recipe sooner. Oh well, it's in there and it's only 11:45. :floorlaugh:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I hope so, Evelyn. I just realized that I had to let the mixture set in the fridge overnight. I JUST it in the fridge. I should have read the recipe sooner. Oh well, it's in there and it's only 11:45. :floorlaugh:
That counts as overnight in my book!

We celebrated yesterday since my daughter has to work today. We went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant and then visited a local nursery where they bought some flowers and plants.

AK_Tracy

My #4 tells me this morning, I am going to look for a plant at church for you today. Please dont touch it.
:floorlaugh: Oh kid, ya know me well. I wont touch it!! (I have a black thumb)

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
That counts as overnight in my book!

We celebrated yesterday since my daughter has to work today. We went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant and then visited a local nursery where they bought some flowers and plants.
That sounds like such a wonderful day!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
My #4 tells me this morning, I am going to look for a plant at church for you today. Please dont touch it.
:floorlaugh: Oh kid, ya know me well. I wont touch it!! (I have a black thumb)
I know your pain! It turns out our sweet daughters bought me a hydrangea plant for Mother's Day. I am so praying I don't kill it! It is so beautiful! I'm glad our church gave out beautiful travel mugs today because I can't kill that! :floorlaugh:

AK_Tracy

I know your pain! It turns out our sweet daughters bought me a hydrangea plant for Mother's Day. I am so praying I don't kill it! It is so beautiful! I'm glad our church gave out beautiful travel mugs today because I can't kill that! :floorlaugh:
Oh good luck!!! The travel mug sounds more manageable :floorlaugh: This years flower was a pansy, so knowing they're tough little flowers I am hopefully it wont see me and shrivel up.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh good luck!!! The travel mug sounds more manageable :floorlaugh: This years flower was a pansy, so knowing they're tough little flowers I am hopefully it wont see me and shrivel up.
Well, Tracy, I won't tell you about my pansies on my front porch! :floorlaugh: