Oscraps

Not much scrapping for while

BoatLady

Just to complicate my life!!!!!...Dear Daughter in Law called to invite us to our son's 50 spur of the moment surprise party in CT. on the 10th. 75 people invited so far-- tent, pizza truck, band, cake and adult beverages. We leave for a 4 month camping adventure on the 14th. This weekend is a Celebration of Life for a dear friend and I have been assisting my friend as she is a little lost with all the arrangements. So I am flying up to attend our son's party and see family...hubby will stay here getting ready for trip. House has to be closed up, potted plant put in gardens for irrigation.
I will not be scrapping for awhile but will pop in to make comments and get more comfortable with Oscraps site.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow! I just got tired ready about everything you are going to be doing Debby! after all the organising of your trips I hope you have a fabulous time at your son's 50th and your camping trip as well! I hope the the weekend celebrating your friend's life will also be a great one as well, no doubt it will be filled with love, laughter, tears and lots of memories! ♥

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
You are so very blessed to be able to take that trip. Safe travels my friend. Enjoy the party. It's a good positive thing to do to help you heal from the loss of your dear friend. Thinking of you!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Wow, you are going to be running nonstop!
But just think about alllll of the photos you'll have once you get back home! :love:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
So much to do, but it does look like you will have a fun month. And that trip.... it sounds great!!

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Have an amazing time Debby - can't wait to see all the photos on your layouts when you get back and start scrapping again :D

Stay safe :heartpumpred:

AK_Tracy

Have a blast Debby!! I can't wait to see the photos from your trips. You always have the coolest locations to stop and amazing photos. Dont forget to breath and rest up now and again.

mimes1

CHEERY O
HI Debby, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. You are a wonderful person to jump in and help out your friend with such a difficult task. Safe travels as you head north, and I can't wait to see all your layouts from your adventure. :heartpumpred:

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
WOW... what an adventure indeed! Enjoy all the things happening in your life and, like everyone else here, I too can't wait to see all the pages you will scrap with all the photos are you're surely going to take!

MariJ

Wow, Debby. I knew you were busy already but a spur-of-the-moment 50th party was not in the schedule. I know you'll like seeing your family and the little one - enjoy it all. Keep in touch, can't wait to see trip photos. :beatingheart: