Oscraps

May Challenge #7 - Template

timounette

CHEERY O

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hello, I'm delighted to propose this template challenge. I used to make a lot of freebie templates, but I hadn't made one in the last 8 months.

Your mission, if you accept it, is to use this template and have fun.
You know my penchant for clean & simple scrap, but you can adapt it to your own scrapbooking style. However, I have to recognize my template.
preview-Oscraps-May-challenge-#-7-Template-by-Timounette-F.jpg
Click here to download : Oscraps Challenge Freebie May 2024 Template by Timounette

Here is my interpretation on my own template

24-04-12---Terra1FFF.jpg
https://oscraps.com/community/media/chall-7-template.392085/

Can't wait to see your pages !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
- Download and use the template ( remember I still have to recognize my template).

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST May 31, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

AK_Tracy

Me too!! I just tried and no link to download. Also no email saying I "purchased" the template.

AK_Tracy

I clicked the link you posted @wombat146 and that worked. But last night when I tried it let me put it in cart, "purchase" and then there was never an email or link to click download. Not sure what or why but thankfully the link you posted above this comment worked.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I clicked the link you posted @wombat146 and that worked. But last night when I tried it let me put it in cart, "purchase" and then there was never an email or link to click download. Not sure what or why but thankfully the link you posted above this comment worked.
Maybe it's because of the server change earlier in the week, hopefully it will keep working as I can't see anything else wrong with it. And now I am going to bed, have a great day sweets! xx

isDK

Thanks Sandrine. Unpacked into a larger work file in photoshop, I found the stuff at the right edge was in your file. At first I actually thought it was part of your plan. In the end, I decided to keep the added textures it gave my page. :p

bitzee

This is a beautiful page. The photo fits perfectly in the template and looks great on an angle. There is such a family resemblance between the siblings.