Oscraps

My dad my hero
This is my father when he was in the hospital 6 weeks ago. It was a beautiful warm day in November, I took him in the wheelchair, with a thick fleece blanket so he couldn't catch a cold. A walk would do him good, he was in the hospital for 4 weeks.
He has been home for a week, and now he has been in the hospital for another week...
His body is running low, but he continues to fight to see his 1st great-grandchild in April. He remains my great hero!

Heart Of A Lion Papers by Manu Design Studio​

ArtsyTransfers Homemade by Anna Aspnes​

MultiMedia Flowers No 11 by Anna Aspnes​

Fotoblendz Overlays No 6 by Anna Aspnes

Life is Overlays by Natali design​

Thanks for looking
  • Care
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Ach jee, wat zal je bezorgd om hem zijn. En wat fijn dat hij toch nog vooruit wil kijken.

Love this picture. He has wrapped the blanket around him like a king wraps his mantle. Great memorie captured!

Wonderful layout dear Vera!! I can see you love your father so much. Enjoy your time with him. xx

Ach jee, wat zal je bezorgd om hem zijn. En wat fijn dat hij toch nog vooruit wil kijken.

Love this picture. He has wrapped the blanket around him like a king wraps his mantle. Great memorie captured!
Het zijn inderdaad bange momenten, maar de dokter zei tis een vechter. Maar hem zo moeten zien afzien is niet fijn. Maar momenten zoals deze, daar put ik dan weer veel kracht uit. Wat een mooie vergelijking met een koning, zo had ik het nog niet bekeken.

A special page for a man that you obviously love very much! Looks like he had a lovely time out on a walk with you!

beautiful tribute to your father. He looks happy and content despite his illness. gorgeous page.

Can't imagine being in the hospital for 4 weeks. Rehab was bad enough. Wonderful page.

Such a lovely page and amazing photo! Love the textured background, blenging and clustering.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename