Oscraps

May Template Challenge 7.jpg
AK_Tracy

May Template Challenge 7.jpg

This was fun. Thank you @[1782timounette] for the beautiful templet. I used Endless Love and my own photos. We laughingly call this nature wet because when the big dogs get wet, they loose their minds and cant hear us. First swim of the summer. Still a bit of ice that you cant see.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Palvinka
  • Love
Reactions: Su_Sanne
And when they slowly dry and get warm, the little feet get warm too and smell wonderful! I know I'm a bit weird, but I love baby and dog feet!!! :D

And when they slowly dry and get warm, the little feet get warm too and smell wonderful! I know I'm a bit weird, but I love baby and dog feet!!! :D
I'll have to check that out LOL I dont usually smell their feet but after bath time they do smell good as they warm up. That warm doggy smell.

Yay!! There are the dogs! Love that you used the paper strip block for additional puppy pics!

PS: One of my dog's feet smell like Fritos. There is a reason for it but I can't remember what it is right now

Yay!! There are the dogs! Love that you used the paper strip block for additional puppy pics!

PS: One of my dog's feet smell like Fritos. There is a reason for it but I can't remember what it is right now
Its usually a yeast infection LOL Our B&W shih-tzu smells like corn chips too.

Those are some happy looking dogs! :) And you got some fun photos of them, too. I love how you used the template and especially the drippy title and the sweet roses. (We Florida folk don't often see ice in summer :floorlaugh: )

I love what you did here with the template, Tracy! Such a great idea to use photos in the slots, I tried but couldn't make anything fit. You did it beautifully! Your photos and pups are really sweet and I like the background you chose, it shows them off so well.

I love what you did here with the template, Tracy! Such a great idea to use photos in the slots, I tried but couldn't make anything fit. You did it beautifully! Your photos and pups are really sweet and I like the background you chose, it shows them off so well.
Thank you. Having a small subject in the photo made it possible. These were the only photos that fit. Most were too close and I couldn't fit them.

Those are some happy looking dogs! :) And you got some fun photos of them, too. I love how you used the template and especially the drippy title and the sweet roses. (We Florida folk don't often see ice in summer :floorlaugh: )
What??? Ya means you dont swim when there's still ice on the edges?? :floorlaugh:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
AK_Tracy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename