Oscraps

Alice and her Books Challenge3 May 2024
R

Alice and her Books Challenge3 May 2024

I purchased a few kits from Lynne Anzelc during this months National Scrapbook Day. One of them was this lovely Alice in Wonderland kit, so I am trying it out.

And since I love books, it was always gonna be a Layout about books!!

This may be a quote from Alice in Wonderland, but it sounds more like a Hermione Granger complaint to me...

And what I personally would have said is - What is the use of a book without some white space?
Credits list
Wonderland by Lynne Anzelc
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynne Anzelc Designs
I love alice pages and you did a great job here with alice and all the books. , like the addition of the rabbit running away . thanks for joining the challenge

That quote is from me and probably IS me as a child. As a children's librarian, he drove me absolutely nuts when classroom teachers in 3rd & 4th grade would tell their students they couldn't read 'picture' books. I would 'illustrate' (clever, huh?) to the kids that a 200-page book and a 30-page book could both be written at a 6th-grade level and they could figure out that the 30-page book would be harder plus they'd get to see the beautiful work of illustrators as well. OMG, I just hijacked this beautiful page which landed me on my soapbox, and like Alice to another space. Brilliant Ona, absolutely brilliant.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
Robloz55
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename