Oscraps

2024-04-01-April-Cover-Page.jpg
LauraD

2024-04-01-April-Cover-Page.jpg

This was a busy month. Spring is in full bloom and I am getting exciting about gardening. On 4/1, our Crab Apple tree out front is in full bloom. Ember and I went for a walk with Lynn and there were a bunch of flowers petals on the ground so I had her sit as I took a few photos. She made friends with Lynn’s son, Colton before our walk. I tried to make Ember some dog treats with apple sauce and peanut butter, but she didn’t like them. I gave them away.
On 4/2, I took Ember to Tonnies Hardware where he met Sheryl, then to the Vet. Later, we did some work in the garden. Later that night, we got a big downpour and realized the water runs through the carport, flooding it. It was pretty cold on 4/3, so I made Ember a coat out of an old pair of fleece pants I had. It fit her perfect! It kept her warm during our walk. But my plants are growing so warmer weather is coming soon! I found out on 4/4/ that my favorite Digital Scrapbook store, whom I have been a member of since I started in 2007 is closing. It made me very sad to hear that. On 4/6, Mom and I went to Verizon to get her and Grandma a new phone. Later, Chad and I attended a Gala fundraiser for Community Link. I was the official photographer. We had a good time. On Sunday, I helped Mom and Grandma with their phones again. I started a project making carrot seed tape to plant in the garden later. We were excited for 4/8. It was a solar eclipse. We were in the path of 99% totality. Mom gave us glasses so Chad and I watched it. It was a neat experience. I was at home and Chad was at work. Ember’s name tag came in the same day. On 4/10, I visits Dad. He gave me some blackberry bushes. Also, I dug up some Dandelion roots to make tea. I found a pecan that had spouted, so I am going to plant it some day. And, I got some apple seeds from an apple I ate to sprout. I am going to plant the two trees some day as well. On 4/12/2024, we put in an official offer on the duplexes. It’s getting real now! We are so excited. Mom completed her real estate deal on the same day. We got her moved in to her new house on 4/13. On 4/17, I tried making a beef based dog treat. It was a hit with Ember. I worked in the garden a bit, getting it ready to plant. Ember came along. Travis helped me till the garden. I got to use the track machine. On 4/19, I put my plants out in the sun. Ember sat by them on the front
porch. She seems to love sitting in the sun. On 4/20, I made Ember a window seat using a plastic tub and a quilt. She loves it! She loves to sit and watch the bird outside. I was so excited for Wednesday, 4/24. It was the opening day at Eckert’s for strawberry picking. I was one of the first people on the first day of the season to pick strawberries. I made some jelly and dehydrated some berries.
Credits list
Kimerick Creations: Alpha

Style: EBA_SSStyles_RoseGoldGlitz_Knurled

Template: Laura Louie
Rest of the text:
On 4/26, I went to Judy’s Estate Sale. I got a few things to remember her by, but more importantly, I got a Cross Stitch Project that Mary made for her that she wanted. Later, I went to a few Garage Sales in New Baden before it rained. On 4/27 I finished garagesaleing, then we visited Chad’s parents and bought Mary
her picture before doing our weekly shopping. On Sunday, 4/28, Chad and I took Ember to Carlyle Lake for a walk. 4/29, Ember tried the new treat puzzle I picked up from a garage sale.

Lots of lovely people and dog photos. Looks like a busy month.

Layout information

Category
Project 365
Added by
LauraD
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename