Oscraps

your layouts as wall art? + free download

elizzylee

_paislee-diyprojectNo1-prv.jpg

Interested in creating your own mosaic photo wall? Read the full article on MY BLOG. There's a free layered template at the end of the post so you can create your own wall art with ease!!

and....

I'm putting the finishing touches on a little gift for presslist subscribers. Are you on the list? If not, there's still time for you to SIGN-UP.

nina

gosh liz, this is exactly what i needed!!! WOOOOOHOOOO! thanks girl! its amazing!!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
brilliant use of your blank wall!!!

I WANT A wall of cubbies and organization just like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxooxox SUE

Susan Toon

Ok I want to do this. I read the blog...how did you put them on the wall? Or did I miss that when I read it?

AnaFlor

Wow, Liz!!! This is amazing!! I'd think about someting like that for my new house. Tks for the inspiration!!!

elizzylee

Thanks SO much for your awesome feedback!!! Sorry I didn't include info about how I mounted the photos...I'll be updating the post with that info sometime tonight (after I get the girls to sleep). Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog, you guys are AWESOME!!!

danenan

Oh Liz, this is JUST what I needed for my office And for the hallway upstairs!!! I totally LOVE this!!!

Last edited by a moderator: