Oscraps

You Gotta Laugh At Yourself...

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
or you go crazy!

Today I was scrolling through kits deciding what to work on, and I came to a folder that said "Not e Books". I'm like, "What the hell is a "NOT E" book???"

There was a return between the T and the E and it totally threw me for a loop. I know what a NOTE book is...and I know what an EBOOK is...

Um...here's your sign Susie.

im-an-idiot-idiot.gif

What's your idiot moment of the day??

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
lol... we all have those.. the other day I was in a bit of a hurry and jugglng about a gazillion of thoughts in my brain, and so I asked someone what time we were meeting in a wrong language and when they said they didn't understand me, I replied - still in the wrong language - what do you mean you don't understand, I just need to know the time so I can plan.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
lol... we all have those.. the other day I was in a bit of a hurry and jugglng about a gazillion of thoughts in my brain, and so I asked someone what time we were meeting in a wrong language and when they said they didn't understand me, I replied - still in the wrong language - what do you mean you don't understand, I just need to know the time so I can plan.
Oh my gosh - how embarrassing! Lol

Amandajk

So.., I made a Faraday bag for our DD's BD which is next week. I ordered the special fabric on A mazon. I was really happy to see when it arrived that it is very thin, making it easy to sew. BUT I didn't know it had an adhesive back. That changed my pattern. I had to make a fabric base. I got it done and loved it. Then hubster took a look at it and decided he should test it out. #mad
NOBODY told me that the special fabric has to be in DIRECT contact with the phone/credit card to work.#dk Yeah. So he called my phone with his in the bag. ARRRGGGH!!! Now I have to take the extra sheet of the faraday fabric and stick it on the outside of the sewn one. Hope it doesn't peel off. Oh boy!