Oscraps

Wrestling scrap ideas

echoes

I am struggling to document my grandsons' wrestling matches. I have not been able to find any scrapbook material related to wrestling. Anyone have any ideas? I've got Baseball, basketball, soccer, football covered and have been able to use a few things from those kits.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Have you tried looking in Pixabay for wrestling photos where you can extract images and alter them to use for elements? Silhouettes are good to use as well. They can be recoloured or even used as a photo mask and paper or words clipped to it.

echoes

Sorry, Kythe, I just saw your reply. I use Scrapbook Max for my digital scrapping so I can't do extractions. Appreciate the idea!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
@echoes Just saw this thread and adding my two cents... if you build your layout around the photos, you don't need a themed kit... just a samculine one that color coordinates to your photos. You can build your clusters using beads, stars, threads and knots, a couple of leaves and a scatter... and just searching wrestling clipart (png transparent) - there are plenty to choose from depending on what you are looking for.