Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** Day10 - Re-do a layout | CHALLENGE

JoanK

I think this was probably more challenging and time-consuming than starting a layout from scratch! But, first, here is the layout I chose to redo:
And this is the redo - I tried to improve the blending and make a few other key changes. I do like this one better - I must have changed over the four years since I made the original!

sabinaraye

I turned this: Alexis Photo Bomb

full

into this: Day 10 Christmas Re-Do LO
I did upload it to the 12 Days of Christmas 2021 category, but as an additional category.
I didn't know I was supposed to do this. Now I do. ;)

full

Last edited:

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
My old lay out from 2012!

I loved it when I made it but I didn't like the silhouette on the left any more. Also changed the worad art, made the danser smaller and used some twirl filters (on transfers). I changed the opacity of the word paper and searched on pexels for a danser..

Last edited:

Elysah

I took this page from last year (which included 2 pics of cats in trees, which are not my cat,as i can't be fast enough to actually catch him on camera while wrecking the tree lol):
And i remade it with some christmas pics of my own cat, actually sitting still:

zlemon

Christy
I love bright, warm colors. So I was surprised when I found this drab art in my gallery. It was perfect for a colorful redo.

full

Bright version:

Thanks for the fun challenge!

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I have a rule to never, ever do a page over or my book wouldn't make it to print in my lifetime.
But an update to a page from last year should qualify here. ;)
and my 2021 update is here:
in 2020 I made this page:
What an amazing celebration. love it! Love the new composition

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I'm going to re-do this one... What was I thinking with this green? And so much of it too?!!!

And here is the new, less green, version:

love the new mask... gorgeous place

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
This is the one I'll redo! :) So much fun! I redo book covers when I have time and they are so much better than earlier ones!
Love how you add the magic to your page

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I'm new to the site & don't have anything old on here. Though I like this layout the way it is I'm going to update just for y'all.

Credits for the original:

Photo: mine, 11-28-19
Kits: Pumpkin Palooza - Digital Scrapbooking Studio and Forever Thankful - Aimee Harrison Designs
Brush: Photoshop Maple Leaf
PSCS6, Filters Unlimited 2

Beautiful re-do love the blending..