Oscraps

** WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 8 MAR 26 - Guess How Many | GAME

melscrap

CHEERY O
1615884823598.png

Hi everyone, Melissa here with one final game in our 15th birthday celebrations.

I don't know about you, but to me, a party just isn't a party unless there are sweet treats - and lots of them! :) And that's what today's game is all about.

I picked up a jar from the OScraps shelves and filled it to the brim with some tasty treats. But just how many treats are in the jar? That's for you to guess!

day8_guessinggame.jpg

What are you waiting for? Give it a go! Your guess might just win you one of three prizes!

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to emeto designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Palvinka Designs
- Winner 3 - $5 to ViVa Artistry
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Guess how many treats are in the jar.
- Update your post in the 8 DAYS TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Saturday 27 March 2021 (this is the last game of the event)
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNERS

- Winner 1 - $10 to emeto designs - AlyciaIN
- Winner 2 - $5 to Palvinka Designs - zotova
- Winner 3 - $5 to ViVa Artistry - Sheriscraps

Last edited:

Hildy

je dirais bien 210 ! Merci beaucoup à toute l'équipe pour tous ces sympathiques challenges !!!!!

JoanK

My guess is 313. :cool:
I have completed all of the games and challenges as well. Thanks to all of the OScraps crew for a fun week! Looking forward to exploring a few other "regular" challenges. :)

Last edited:
I think there are 333.
Thank you to all the Hosts for the wonderful challenges. I have now completed all the challenges I really enjoyed them all.x

Last edited:

LDArtist

Oh my goodness I'm terrible at these games! I'm going to go with 52!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSCRAPS!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
oooh, this is tricky, I have no idea! Numbers mean absolutely *nothing* to my brain.
Good luck guessing!

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
I'm guessing 156

And sending a heartfelt thank you to everyone who have worked and played to make this marathon event a success! (((hugs)))

AlyciaIN

Alycia
I'll guess 80

Thanks so much to all the designers who hosted challenges and designed such beautiful things for us to play with!!!

Last edited: