Oscraps

*WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Day 7 Redo a Layout | CHALLENGE

Sheriscraps

This is the page I am redoing:
Fav5Taylor.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=211842&title=fav5taylor&cat=all

Took me a while! But I did it and I like it a lot better. I made the images bigger and rearranged and used a more subtle kit (bkg. paper).

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=440239&title=taylorfav52011redo&cat=1777

TaylorFav52011Redo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Buddy sure is enjoying seeing these make overs! I need for somebody togive me a makeover. :clap2::clap2:

easyeyes4you

I like this challenge... gives us a chance to redeem ourselves!!! So this page is from Halloween this year... as the words read... I was rushing to finish the months challenges, and always hated it... I used Anna's pretty colorful clipping masks that i thought would be fun, but weren't and the photos were taken at dusk and meant to be dark... and really could to go on a white page to show up.. that would have looked weird... I left the photos alone, and changed the background around a bit... The original background paper was one I bought for.... Halloween!, but just really did not work for this, in my humble opinion. I moved it down and over, so some of the colors remained.

.... here is my newer and better page!!!!

CarmenR

here is my 1st page

and here is my Redo, not sure if it is better or not

Secima

The original:

I changed the background, added a BD element and new wordart make a new blending.

Remake:

chai

In this new layout, I added star overlays, pearls and a red ribbon.

This is the old layout. It felt too dark.

2005_12-Hearst-Castle_Christmas.jpg

Elysah

Really looking back here. I took this new years resolution page:

And made an evaluation in same style/layout:

JoanK

I chose to redo a layout from the OScraps Birthday challenge earlier this year. This is the layout:

For the redo, I added pictures and more birthday bling - the hat on the birthday girl, extra balloons, a bigger cake, and cupcake. This layout will be my February calendar topper - the month of the birthday girl's big day!
The new layout:

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Congrats to the winners sabrinaray and seahorsefan. The coupons are sent!