Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!** Day 7 - Create An Edge Border | CHALLENGE

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
And the winners are..........................
1st Prize: Nobles
2nd Prize: terryspear

Coupons will be sent shortly! Thanks to everybody for playing along!

CHALLENGE-GAMES-HEADER-web.jpg

Happy Holidays Everyone and Welcome to Day 7 of our 12 Days of December Party!!
I hope you have been playing along with all these fun games and challenges.

This is Day 7 - BORDER EDGE CHALLENGE

My name is Cheryl, aka Cherylndesigns and I will be your host for this challenge.
What is a Border Edge??? It is a grouping of elements along the edge of page.
Elements extending over the edge of the page are trimmed off so that there is a flat edge.

The theme for this Challenge is either Christmas or Winter or a December Holiday you celebrate.
The Challenge is to create an edge border using 3 or more different Christmas or Winter elements.
You may repeat the elements to cover the space.
Your border must be placed against the edge of the page.
Create your edge border on ONE edge only.
The Border must cover at least 3/4 the length of the edge where it is placed.
Create your border against the edge of page on right side, left side, top or bottom.
You may NOT use a pre-made edge border.

Here's my example page - I created my border edge on the right side.

1-oscraps-border-challenge-2.jpg

I used Karen Schulz Christmas Express Kit for my page.

ks-llc-santas-express-kit-900pv.jpg

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Joanne Brisebois
- Winner 2 - $5 to et designs
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
Rules are set out in red at the top of this post.
Please include the words DAY 7 in your title when uploading to the gallery.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2021 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
icon_smile.gif

- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2021 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below).

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

I can't wait to see all of your lovely border edge pages!

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Holy cow!!! I'm blown away by all of these pages!!! I'll be leaving love for each and every one of you in the gallery!! I've had a busy morning and can't believe how many beautiful pages you have all posted already!!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I'm SO thrilled with all of these layouts and just want to thanks to everybody who's played along so far!! I've left love for everybody in the gallery!!!

easyeyes4you

Here is mine... a companion page to one I did on another site last month... It was all about Hailey opening the pretty box, with stuff inside of it... I realized as I was doing it, that I never saw what was inside although I was taking photos, once she got it out , I never saw what it was... Asked about it and asked for photo and learned it was a doll that she loved, and had several more of... but still no photo ...tonight I finally got the photo! a single image and an open challenge, I thought perfect!!! and now you know... I totally used the kit we are collecting, and nothing else....