Oscraps

** WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 6 MARCH 24 - Brave @ Heart? | GAME

easyeyes4you

View attachment 350575

Welcome to day 6 of our Birthday Event.

Today I have a game for you.
I will keep it really simple, the challenges are the hard work!
I have a question for you, and all you have to do is answer it.

What would you do if you were brave enough?

My answer: I would have pink hair!

A while ago, one of my kids installed an app to play with hairstyles.
That is what you do when you are stuck at home, and want something fun to do.
In this app I could choose all styles but also all colours, and guess what,
PINK was the best colour for me!
I hope you don't mind that I am not brave enough to choose that colour for real.

Tell me what you would do if you were brave enough.

PRIZES:

- Winner 1 - $10 to Joanne Brisebois
- Winner 2 - $5 to Vero
- Winner 3 - $5 to Design by Tina
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Answer the question: What would you do if you were brave enough?
- Update your post in the 8 DAYS TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Saturday 27 March 2021
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.
_
I LOVE it Diane!!!!!! If you ever get brave enough you need to make a page and post it!!!!

easyeyes4you

Oh my goodness.... Not sure this IS simple... I have no real desire to jump out of a plane, and as for the balloon ride, sign me up, no courage needed there... Going to go in a different direction, because I do think fear is stopping me... If I were brave enough, I would try harder to get out of the box I have been in for far too long and really put an effort into finding someone to share my life, or what is left of it...

Motorcycles are FUN! However, I have no desire to be the driver.....only the passenger.....on a Goldwing with padded, heated seats with arm rests! :cool:
I would try a Goldwing they look steady and strong I wanted to ride a bike on my 60th then my 70th maybe I will if I get to 80 lol. I did go on a bike in my late 20's I have had the urge since then.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
If I were brave enough, I would go on vacation again to see our kids & grandkids. Hopefully we'll be able to do that soon now that we've both had our COVID vaccines.
hope you get your vaccine soon.
all my family is close by, so glad I can still meet them!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I'm not sure brave is what I would need to be, but it sure would help get me to write a book I've envisioned that would be more microhistory than my usual genealogy.
I hope you do it!
writing a book is special, and maybe just start with your own copy printed at a printshop?

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
If I were brave enough, I'd sell my home and the bulk of my possessions and travel the world - and making my living on the road.
another adventurous world traveler! hope you get to see lots of the world and maybe try it on a vacation?

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Oh my goodness.... Not sure this IS simple... I have no real desire to jump out of a plane, and as for the balloon ride, sign me up, no courage needed there... Going to go in a different direction, because I do think fear is stopping me... If I were brave enough, I would try harder to get out of the box I have been in for far too long and really put an effort into finding someone to share my life, or what is left of it...
I hope you do that and find someone. Now that meeting online is more normal than in person is can be easier to make a first step?

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
If I were brave enough, I'd fulfill a dream of mine and I'd write a child's book, with illustrations. :)
that looks like fun, make it a special one for your grandkids?
illustrate and print it!! just start with one copy!

CarmenR

If i were brave enough i would ride in a hot air balloon but I have a fear of heights and falling.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
There is no way I could ever go bungee jumping. Personally, IMHO anyone who does must be loco!!!! *waves finger by ear in a circle*

Seriously, I give everyone credit who is able to push past fears to do something no matter how ordinary or extraordinary it might be. I love reading all of the things that you would try to do!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
If i were brave enough i would ride in a hot air balloon but I have a fear of heights and falling.
I don't have a fear of heights on something stable- airplanes, rollercoasters don't bother me. Put me on an 8' ladder- nope, don't like that at all! I am not sure where a hot air balloon would fit. Probably with the ladders. ;)