Oscraps

** WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 6 MARCH 24 - Brave @ Heart? | GAME

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
1615865983565.png

Welcome to day 6 of our Birthday Event.

Today I have a game for you.
I will keep it really simple, the challenges are the hard work!
I have a question for you, and all you have to do is answer it.

What would you do if you were brave enough?

My answer: I would have pink hair!

A while ago, one of my kids installed an app to play with hairstyles.
That is what you do when you are stuck at home, and want something fun to do.
In this app I could choose all styles but also all colours, and guess what,
PINK was the best colour for me!
I hope you don't mind that I am not brave enough to choose that colour for real.

Tell me what you would do if you were brave enough.

PRIZES:

- Winner 1 - $10 to Joanne Brisebois
- Winner 2 - $5 to Vero
- Winner 3 - $5 to Design by Tina
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

WINNERS:

Floridagranny - $10 Joanne Brisebois

Rollinchen - $5 Vero

janedee - $5 Design by Tina

RULES:
- Answer the question: What would you do if you were brave enough?
- Update your post in the 8 DAYS TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your participation in all the games.

- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Saturday 27 March 2021
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.
_

Last edited:
I have always wanted to ride a Harley ever since I first saw one on holiday in Italy many years ago I love watching Moto GP my favourite rider is Valentino Rossi.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@Madi You should do it!! There are so many wash-out or semi-permanent colors to try. Caitlyn did my hair a bunch of times when she had leftovers when she was coloring her hair purple. It was a lot of fun!

@nobles and @01lousmith I would love to paraglide over the ocean. If I were really brave (and had the money!) I would enjoy learning how to scuba dive.

IRL, it takes all of my bravery to go to a party. Social anxiety made worse by a pandemic. Good times! hahaha!!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I have always wanted to ride a Harley ever since I first saw one on holiday in Italy many years ago I love watching Moto GP my favourite rider is Valentino Rossi.
Harleys are very special bikes! they look so big and steady, almost comfortable!

Last edited:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
@Madi You should do it!! There are so many wash-out or semi-permanent colors to try. Caitlyn did my hair a bunch of times when she had leftovers when she was coloring her hair purple. It was a lot of fun!

@nobles and @01lousmith I would love to paraglide over the ocean. If I were really brave (and had the money!) I would enjoy learning how to scuba dive.

IRL, it takes all of my bravery to go to a party. Social anxiety made worse by a pandemic. Good times! hahaha!!
I like digital parties, or parties with family/friends.

And wash out for hair? Tried that, it takes a lot of washing to go away, even if you try a natural hair colour!

zlemon

Christy
Madi, thanks for hosting. I say go for the pink hair! A few times a year I will put purple or magenta streaks and my blonde hair using semi permanent dye. Sometimes both. It makes me feel much more frisky and sassy. And everyone under 30 loves it. And when you do, please do some of your amazing art.

zotova

I am now 62 years old. Three years ago I started driving for the first time. Why didn't I do it sooner? I was very afraid. I was very much afraid. But now I'm happy! :)
I have the same panic fear when I'm at altitude. For example, I'm terrified of being on a second-floor balcony. :eek: Flying in a paraglider or a hot-air balloon? One day I'll be brave and fly! :)