Oscraps

***WINNERS ANNOUNCED!*** Day 5 Birthdays Are Just A Number | CHALLENGE

felis

I'm SO glad that you had fun, Felis! You mentioned your fun photoshoot, but I'm actually looking at it right now. I love the results of your shoot - two very different photographs and I love that jacket! I totally buy basic things that I can wear with almost anything and that jacket looks good and worn in - just perfect!! Thanks for playing in my challenge!!
@Cherylndesigns :p The outside photo is from my archive 15 years ago and I had to recreate it inside, as I wasn't able to make myself photo session outside!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Thanks for the fun challenge!
Ohhhhh, Sandy - I LOVE this!! That quote is one that I found recently and I just fell in love with it!! The other quote, at the bottom of the page, is wonderful, too and I totally agree. I get tired of hearing people say that, too. On the other hand, I get tired of people (especially women) being judged by their age. Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
That's interesting as I thought the earlier photo must be Felis' sister because it didn't look like her. And Felis, I think the current photo is gorgeous and you AND the jacket look so chic.
We'll go with your version, Jean. Your eyes are probably better than mine. I desperately need stronger glasses - this proves it!! (insert Dr. McGoo glasses emoji) ROTFL Felis is a hottie anyway you look at it. :cool::D

Sheriscraps

I liked how people were using quotes in their layouts.
So I googled age quotes and came up with one I liked for my layout and added photos that I had great memories (fun) through the years! "Age is not how old you are, but how many years of fun you've had." Matt Mildre
Fun challenge!

Happy 15 Oscraps! My birthday month too so it was fun to think of age in a fun way.
For a company, the higher numbers seem more positive than for an individual. Ha Ha Ha!!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I liked how people were using quotes in their layouts.
So I googled age quotes and came up with one I liked for my layout and added photos that I had great memories (fun) through the years! "Age is not how old you are, but how many years of fun you've had." Matt Mildre
Fun challenge!

Happy 15 Oscraps! My birthday month too so it was fun to think of age in a fun way.
For a company, the higher numbers seem more positive than for an individual. Ha Ha Ha!!!
What a great quote and page, Sheri!! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!!

I used Vicki Robinson's Age is Just a Number Collection.

https://oscraps.com/community/media/15th-birthday-age-is-just-a-number-challenge.349982/full

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Thank you ALL for participating and I'll be catching up with anybody that I missed in the gallery. I'm overwhelmed by the creations and you all gave me so much to think about!! Thank you again!!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Thank you ALL for playing and sharing your wonderful, creative and inspiring Birthday Celebration Layouts!!! I loved each and every one of your pages, but we only had so many prizes to give away. :( I with I could have given ALL of you one!

The winners of the challenge have been posted on the first page! Thanks again!!!