Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 2 - Scavenger Hunt | GAME

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Got them, ladies! All caught up to here. I'm glad to see so many participants this year!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I just finished today's roundup! There is still a little over 24 hours left to get a list to me and flag your participation if you haven't already done so!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Remember!! Participation means you played in the game, it doesn't mean that all of your answers have to be right!! Participation means that you at least tried! :)

All games will close at 11.59pm Dec 15, so if you want to be in the running for one of the grand prizes you need to have participated in all of the games by that time and date. However, you have until the end of the month to complete your challenges.

Remember to update your tracking threads, that is where we will getting the list of people that have participated in every game and challenge. The grand prize winners will be selected from that list. Individual challenge or game winners will be selected by the relevant hostess. :)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Our 12 Days of December 2021 winners have been announced! Check the first post in this thread to see who the lucky winners of the Day 2 Scavenger Hunt are!