Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 12 - Scrap Lyrics of a Christmas Song | CHALLENGE

scrap-genie

I've run out of ideas of Christmas songs I really want to scrap, so asked DH to pick one his Hum & Strum will be playing at a sing along on Monday. He pulled a fast one on me and picked this song. He's disappointed that he can no longer find recordings of it online to play though. He spent a lot of time and got help trying to decipher all the words. It turned out to be a fun scrap and I hope Ona @wombat146 enjoys it too.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I've run out of ideas of Christmas songs I really want to scrap, so asked DH to pick one his Hum & Strum will be playing at a sing along on Monday. He pulled a fast one on me and picked this song. He's disappointed that he can no longer find recordings of it online to play though. He spent a lot of time and got help trying to decipher all the words. It turned out to be a fun scrap and I hope Ona @wombat146 enjoys it too.

Oh I love it Jean!!!! what a great page and the words are spot on for Christmas Downunder!! It's a pity that there are not recording of it, would have loved to have heard it. I will tag @melscrap as Mel is another Aussie!! :)

easyeyes4you

....and I am now done... all challenges completed!!!!! Just wanted to say again, how much I enjoyed working with all the gorgeous things in the kit we were give... It is one of my favorites ever!!! and will definitely be used again.... thank you to all the designers.... for the kit and to everyone else who gave of their time to put on this fun party!!!!!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
....and I am now done... all challenges completed!!!!! Just wanted to say again, how much I enjoyed working with all the gorgeous things in the kit we were give... It is one of my favorites ever!!! and will definitely be used again.... thank you to all the designers.... for the kit and to everyone else who gave of their time to put on this fun party!!!!!
Hooray for you... So glad you have had fun with the challenges and games. It has been fun for the CherryO's team and the those who worked so hard in the background. Thank you for the kudo's to the designers and the rest of the team. :D

Reactions: AZK

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Another day to wake up to more wonderful creations!! Thank you all for playing.
Please remember that the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges are STILL OPEN until midnight PST on DEC 31st.
And don't forget to add the gallery link to the Tracking Thread.
Off to leave more love in the gallery.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I know it is too late for challenge but I wanted to submit this anyway :)

Good news: No, it's not too late. The games had to be done on Dec 15, but you have until PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2021 to complete the layout challenges.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Another wonderful day and more delightful pages are here. So much creativity from everyone.
Off to leave love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Another morning's delight to see more challenge pages here. Thank you for joining and sharing your pages. Off to leave some love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Another wonderful page for the challenge.
Just remember - the challenge will still be open until PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2021 so there is still time to join in.