Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** DAY 12 - Scrap Lyrics of a Christmas Song | CHALLENGE

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

It is mid-December and I am sure all of us have been hearing and singing holiday songs.
I am sure we all have our favorites that we sing over and over again
or one that has special meaning to you this year.

So for this Challenge - make a Layout that features the lyrics of a Christmas Song.
For those who do not celebrate Christmas - you may use the lyrics
from a song that has meaning to you

Please include the words DAY 12 in your title when uploading to the gallery.

BE H4tH 02 OS copy.jpg

Home For The Holidays - Oscraps Collaboration

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Jopke Designs - Her Store
- Winner 2 - $5 to Karen Schulz Designs - Her Store
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

WINNERS:
DAY 12 - Scrap Lyrics of a Christmas/Holiday Song

$10 to Jopke Designs: AnaSantos
$5 to Karen Schulz Designs: jojo8646

PMs with the coupons will be on the way soon​

RULES:
-Make a Layout that features the lyrics of a Christmas Song.
- For those who do not celebrate Christmas - you may use the lyrics from a song that has meaning to you.
- Please include the words DAY 12 in your title when uploading to the gallery.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2021 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month!
icon_smile.gif
)

- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2021 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
What a delight it was this morning to wake up to see all these wonderful pages. So many different songs that will be playing in my mind as I go through the day. Great creativity in the page designs. Thank you all for sharing them with us. Off to leave some love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Was gone most of the day and came back to see ALL these lovely pages and wonderful Songs.
Please bear with me as get around to responding to them. I will be leaving love in the galley for them all. Just know that I am looking at and admiring all of them. You Ladies ROCK!!!