Oscraps

*WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Day 10 - Border Edge | CHALLENGE

zlemon

Christy
Love this unique challenge, thanks for hosting Bright Eyes! I used Anna Aspens' APP Retro Christmas for a different twist on a border.

LDArtist

Here's my Border Edge page.
I hope I did it right?

It was fun building up the edge with all the elements.
Great challenge!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Just had to check in this evening to even more wonderful pages.
Managing to leave love... even if the comments are brief due to my injured finger.

jojo8646

Snowflakes To Heaven - Borders Day 10

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=46265&username=jojo8646
SNOWFLAKES-TO-HEAVEN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

easyeyes4you

This was fun.... What I created here is so NOT me....but like I said, I had fun with it... I do not normally build borders... or use angels...

I am all done... all challenges completed!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
More wonderful pages... such creativity and imagination! Thanks for sharing with us.
Off to leave love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Chai, like you corner border. Had to laugh when I read your meme about so many ornaments and thought that you moved a bunch of ornaments into your border! :bounce:

Leaving love in the gallery.

chai

Yes, they are safer this way! :grin:

Chai, like you corner border. Had to laugh when I read your meme about so many ornaments and thought that you moved a bunch of ornaments into your border! :bounce:

Leaving love in the gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
This is the last week in December. You have until midnight on New Year's Eve to post your layouts to be included for the prize drawings.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Webfrau, a delightful white space page with that fun border of Christmas ellies and the photos tucked unto it. Thanks for sharing.
Love left in the gallery.

JoanK

I used the Border Challenge to create a topper for my December calendar for next year. :) Fun!