Oscraps

*WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Day 1 - Scrap Lyrics of A Christmas Song Challenge

mrottler

CHEERY O
attachment.php

WINNERS ANNOUNCED -----> HERE

Welcome to day 1 of our December event.

Your challenge is to scrap the Lyrics of A Christmas Song (It can be another song that is meaningful if you do not celebrate Christmas)

Here is my Layout for the song Silver Bells:

128853920_2791691281068966_5738591184731480803_n.jpg

I used City Sidewalks An Oscraps 2014 Collaboration with Winter Fantasy Alphas by AFT Designs

Can't wait to see your masterpieces!

PRIZES:

- Winner 1 - $10 to Design by Tina goes to 01lousmith
- Winner 2 - $5 to emeto designs goes to zotova
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:

- The Challenge is to create a Layout where you scrap the Lyrics of A Christmas Song (Can be a Christmas song or another song that is meaningful if you do not celebrate Christmas)
Upload your layout to the 2020 12 Days of December Event gallery

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.

- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your completed layouts/games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )

- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2020 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2020 and linked back to this thread. (HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.)

Last edited by a moderator:

felis

Your challenge is to scrap the Lyrics of A Christmas Song (It can be another song that is meaningful if you do not celebrate Christmas)

For my birthday Vicki Robinson made me gift her fabolous Hanukkah kit, I'm always wanted to have Hanukkah kit! As I'm not religious and I think the use of one kit depends only from the scraper, I wanted to have not only Christmas but also Hanukkah kits.

Every 'Christmas' album have also songs for snow and party. I just found Rosemary Clooney, I wasn't listened her before and her album (it's old) is such a pleasure for me!
Will be lovely also if I can to learn about other holidays too! That's my favorite part of these parties learning for others people traditions.

zotova

Three_white_horses-1-4-150.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=438843&title=three-white-horses&cat=1777

Three white horses: December, January and February /Song about a magical snowy winter/

Cool rivers, and the earth cooled down,
And slightly knitted his brows at home
It's in the city is warm and damp,
It's in the city is warm and damp,
And winter, winter, winter.
And carry me, carry me
In the ringing light dal
Three white horses, Oh, three white horse -
December, January, and February!
Winter revealed snowy arms,
To spring all sleep here,
Only firs in triangular dresses,
Only firs in triangular dresses
I meet all run, run, run...
And carry me, carry me
In the ringing light dal
Three white horses, Oh, three white horse -
December, January, and February!

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
oh oh oh

I love the new Oscraps choir, and what a repertoire!
I'll print your beautiful pages for my elven choir.

And you know what ??? I have some gifts in my hood...

VickiStegall

Administrator
Every 'Christmas' album have also songs for snow and party. I just found Rosemary Clooney, I wasn't listened her before and her album (it's old) is such a pleasure for me!
Will be lovely also if I can to learn about other holidays too! That's my favorite part of these parties learning for others people traditions.

I feel the same way!

Hildy

Bonsoir ! Vous parlez de faire une page sans les paroles d'une chanson choisie, et je vois que toutes les pages ont les paroles .............je ne comprends pas bien ? Vous pouvez m'expliquer s'il vous plaît! Merci à vous !

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
This is always fun.

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen
Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all?
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
"Rudolph, with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then how the reindeer loved him
As they shouted out with glee
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
You'll go down in history"
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
"Rudolph, with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then how the reindeer loved him
As they shouted out with glee
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
You'll go down in history"

Last edited by a moderator:

LDArtist

Been a long time. This Covid's got me down!
And this challenge lifted me up!

The photo is from last year. We won't even be seeing these three this year.
But last year was so much fun!

Thanks for the fun challenge!

wombat146

Administrator
CHEERY O
For my birthday Vicki Robinson made me gift her fabolous Hanukkah kit, I'm always wanted to have Hanukkah kit! As I'm not religious and I think the use of one kit depends only from the scraper, I wanted to have not only Christmas but also Hanukkah kits.

Oh my dear old Mum used to love listening to Rosemary Clooney when I was very little, I can remember Rosemary's beautiful voice filling the house. I especially remember her singing Que Sera Sera...... I would have been around 5 and Mum said I used to wander around the backyard singing it! lol! Another one I really loved was White Christmas, the one she sang along with some of other singers, I think one of them was Bing Crosby. ahhhh, thanks for reminding me of her Felis! xx