Oscraps

WINNER PICKED - AFT Designs - MAY 2021 Challenge

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
You are all probably familiar with the saying, “April showers bring May flowers” - so this month's challenge will have a focus on those popular digital scrapbooking embellishments, florals.

The Challenge
This month I challenge you to create a layout that utilizes a cluster type embellishment created using one or more floral.

How
The challenge will run from May 1st - May 31st. Create a layout featuring a floral embellishment cluster, post it in the gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well.

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please).

Prize
A $5 coupon - which is good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

JoanK

I don't often get a good picture of my MIL, but this one with 3 of the kids is great - perfect to scrap for this challenge. Thanks for the gentle push to complete another layout!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Ack! I thought I already posted here! Anyways, here you go:

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
Thanks everyone for your awesome work! My random winner for this month was Joan! Congrats!!

So, Ive had so much going on with the kiddos and stuff (my oldest graduated high school last weekend, egads) - that it totally slipped my mind about whipping up a challenge and stuff for this month. Check back next month!