Oscraps

** WINNER PICKED ** AFT Designs Challenge - April 2021

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
If you don’t already know this about me, I love fountain pens! It’s a hobby I have enjoyed for many years. I love writing with beautiful instruments and I also love playing with all the pretty inks that are accompanied with them. I was refilling a pen the other day and got a nice ink splat on my blotter page, and it reminded me how fun it is that these are often seen as embellishments in our scrapbooking world.

The Challenge
This month I challenge you to create a layout that utilizes some kind of ink splat or inked edge element. If the effect is subtle, please feel free to point out to us where you used the challenge prompt in your layout.

How
The challenge will run from April 1st - April 30th. Create a layout featuring at ink splat or splattered element, post it in the AFT Designs gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well.

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please)

Prize
A $5 coupon - which is good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

JoanK

One of the tiny bright spots resulting from covid quarantines was a chance for my granddaughters to play soccer together. A good topic for a layout. Thanks for the challenge!