Oscraps

**Winner Announced**Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) November 2020 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
The Winner of the Vicki Stegall Designs is...
nightshadow CONGRATULATIONS!

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Welcome to the November Momma-O's Challenge. I love November - it's my favorite month of all. Recently moving from a tropical climate, I'm extra excited about fall this year. I have loved crunching through and leaves and wearing my boots again. I'd love to see what makes you happy about fall. Easy-peasy, right? Being able to wear my boots every day is one of the things that makes me happy.

Here's a layout I created, using Vicki's Sweater Weather Collection. I hope it gives you some inspiration.

Oscraps-Momma-O_s-November-Challenge.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=437515&nocache=1

Rules
- Make a layout of What makes you happy about fall/autumn.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST on November 30th, 2020.
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

I can't wait to see your pages!​

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I love autumn with the leaves are falling... twisting in the wind and doing their dance in the air. It is especially fun to watch a child as he discovers them doing their dance.

I used Crisp Autumn by Vicki Stegall

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I love everything about Autumn/fall: colors, trees, leaves, berries, cooler weather. And, the way it wakes my senses! ♥

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I love autumn with the leaves are falling... twisting in the wind and doing their dance in the air. It is especially fun to watch a child as he discovers them doing their dance.

I used Crisp Autumn by Vicki Stegall

This is just lovely, Kay! Thanks so much for taking the challenge!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Thanks to everybody who played in Momma-O's November Challenge. I'll be back with the winner, soon.
This thread is now closed. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The Winner of the Vicki Stegall Designs is...
nightshadow CONGRATULATIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.