Oscraps

2021-12 *WINNER ANNOUNCED* Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) Nov/Dec 2021 Challenge

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE THE WINNER FOR THE NOV/DEC VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE IS...
HOODSMOM. CONGRATUALTIONS!!

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Lorraine (scrapmemories) here to present this month's Momma O Challenge. This month marks a big milestone for me. I’m turning 65 (even though in my head I still feel 30 something). The big events in our life leave a special mark on our lives from births, graduating high school or college, getting married, or celebrating trips around the sun.

This month create a layout showcasing an achievement or special day that changed your life’s direction. The challenge rules are simple, use words from that day such as wedding vows or a quote reflecting the sentiment of the day and use at least one photo as well. I can’t wait to see the special moments in each of your lives.

Here’s my page and I hope it inspires you.
full

I used Vicki Stegall’s Design Griselda Elements, Griselda Artified Grunge Papers, Griselda Shabby Solids, Griselda Patterned Papers, Let's Play no 9 - Flowers, and Ransom Words No 2.

Upload your page to Vicki Stegall Designs gallery, then return to this thread and upload your linked page (Links and How To's Below).

Rules:
- Make a layout of about a milestone you celebrated in life and be sure to “journal” about it.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST Nov 30, 2021. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• 1635388584590.png
    1635388584590.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Thank you for the challenge... my page is not about a traditional milestone - it is about my daughter having been diagnozed with ADHD and what a change - and shock and relief and blessing - it has been for us as a family, for me as a mother, and for her as an individual.

Only the best people have ADHD! :)

There's a channel on YouTube that is amazing - lots of ideas and things for us who are blessed with ADHD. Here's one of her videos that I think was great:
Maybe your daughter needs to hear this message as well as I did?

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Only the best people have ADHD! :)

There's a channel on YouTube that is amazing - lots of ideas and things for us who are blessed with ADHD. Here's one of her videos that I think was great:
Maybe your daughter needs to hear this message as well as I did?
lol... thanks... it's a great channel... we know about it... Katie was diagnosed almost a year ago, and we've had countless conversations since then... still do... now hat we know what the issue is, things have become much more straighforward. She's been adapting really well, taking her meds, timing her work, spreading the load and honing techniques that work... she's an excellent student now, not THE top of the class but close, and I'm really proud of her because her success is HERS alone, achieved not through my incessant reminders but her developing organisational skills.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge... my page is not about a traditional milestone - it is about my daughter having been diagnozed with ADHD and what a change - and shock and relief and blessing - it has been for us as a family, for me as a mother, and for her as an individual.

this is beautiful! I love the different take. I'm glad you all have some clarity and a path!

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
Thanks for the challenge. Not everything brought about by the pandemic has been bad.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The Winner of the Vicki Stegall Designs Designers Challenge for November/December 2021 is ....
Hoodsmom!! Congratulations!! Please check your PM.