Oscraps

2021-05 *WINNER ANNOUNCED* Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) May 2021 Challenge

Scrapmemories

Lorraine

THE WINNER OF THE VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE
AS CHOSEN BY THE RANDOM WHEEL IS ...

LDARTIST

1618971282721.png

Hi everyone. I'm excited to host the May 2021 challenge.

Recently I looked at the “today is national day” list for May. Almost every day was related to food. There is Cinco de Mayo, Hoagie Day, Coconut Cream Pie, Pizza Party and so many more. The challenge this month is to make a layout about food. It could be anything from a happy moment, a recipe page or anything in between.

Here’s my page and I hope it inspires you, or gives you some ideas for your page.

I used Vicki Stegall’s Design Forever This Bundle.

Upload your page to Vicki Stegall Designs gallery, then return to this thread and upload your linked page (Links and How To's Below).

Rules
- Make a layout about anything involving food (recipes, family gatherings, etc)
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST May 31, 2021. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.26.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.26.00 AM.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Dug out an old challenge template and made this:

Translation:
"Poor thing, as a vegetarian you never get to eat anything really good"

You do hear it from time to time. People seem to think you eat hay as a vegetarian. :D

LazyDaisy

I’m not someone who likes to cook & I realised the sailing club my family has gone to since I was 15yrs old is our special place to eat & have fun. I even got married there! The photo is very typical of how beautiful the food looks.

View media item 351337

LDArtist

Perfect time for this challenge!
I was just at a Graduation Celebration where the grads sister created her own Crepe Bar!
It was such a hit we're going to "hire" her to serve us at our next, in home Ladies Night!

I can't find the "At Last" kit any more in the shop.
I couldn't sworn it was there just a few months ago?
Retired?

Thanks again for the GREAT challenge!

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Perfect time for this challenge!
I was just at a Graduation Celebration where the grads sister created her own Crepe Bar!
It was such a hit we're going to "hire" her to serve us at our next, in home Ladies Night!

I can't find the "At Last" kit any more in the shop.
I couldn't sworn it was there just a few months ago?
Retired?

Thanks again for the GREAT challenge!
This is so beautiful. I love that kit. Anything with stitches looks great to me

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Thank you everyone for joining in during the month. It was delightful to see all your beautiful and creative food pages. Remember to make some during the year to remember special times.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THE VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE
AS CHOSEN BY THE RANDOM WHEEL IS ...

LDARTIST

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.26.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.26.00 AM.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 0

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Congrats LD Artist. Your crepe making page was worthy of the win. But all of you ladies rocked this challenge. Thanks for making my first Vicki's challenge the most fun