Oscraps

** Winner Announced *** Vicki Robinson November Challenge — ends Nov 20th

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen
vrd-black.png

--------------​

Updated 11/21/2021 - Winner Announced!

Please join me in congratulating Catherine (Cath VP) — she's this month's winner of the $5.00 coupon to my shop! This was the first time Catherine has participated in an Oscraps challenge and she rocked it!!! Be sure to leave her some love!

Thank you all for your wonder pages. I'll back in January with a new crop of challenges!

Catherine, be sure to check your message/conversations above for your coupon code!

--------------​

This month's challenge runs through November 20th and is my final challenge for 2021. The prompt is "Dreamer of Dreams."

I think most of us entered 2021 with the expectation that it would be a much better year than the last. And while it has been better, in many respects it has been just as hard. As life returns (at a slow creeping pace) back to pre-pandemic norms, many of us may be able to visit with loved ones and celebrate our holidays as we did before. But our hospitals and emergency rooms (at least in the U.S.) are still full, and it seems we, as a society, have lost our ability to have a civil discourse about anything.

For me, this month's prompt put me in a "Calgon, take me away" frame of mind. For those of you unfamiliar with that phrase, it was a TV commercial for a bubble bath product that promised a relaxing, indulgent break from everyday stresses. While I'm not a "bath person." the idea of daydreaming myself into a better frame of mind, is very appealing. My journaling, which is reversed and hidden on the page, addresses the piling on of pandemic stress and of caring for my husband during the worst of his disabling back pain and subsequent surgery (he's on the mend now). If you're interested in adding hidden journaling to your own page, I have a couple of video tutorials for you here and here.

Of course, YOUR page can be about anything — interpret the prompt in any way that is meaningful to you.

My page uses my November featured collection, Ticket to Anywhere. The collection is 60% off and the kit is 30% off this month.

Of course, you can use any of my products for your page but see the Rules below on how you can earn extra entries into the coupon drawing.

Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter, you'll get loads of freebies and exclusive coupons, along with a heads up on my new releases and tutorials.

Challenge Rules​

Eligible participants will be entered into a drawing for a $5.00 coupon to my shop.

The winner will be notified by a private message (conversation) here in the Oscraps forum — the week after the challenge ends. Entries may be featured on the Oscraps blog, my website, in my newsletter, or other social media.

To be eligible for the drawing:
  • Create a page using this month’s challenge prompt, which will earn you one entry into the coupon drawing.
  • Feel free to interpret the prompt in any manner that suits you.
  • All products used on your page must be by Vicki Robinson Designs. However, you will earn one extra entry into the coupon drawing if you use Ticket to Anywhere. In other words, it's possible to get two entries into the drawing: (1) for using the prompt, (1) for using Ticket to Anywhere.
  • Upload your page to the Vicki Robinson Designs Gallery and then come back here to link us up to your layout. Written instructions for posting in the gallery and then linking back in this thread can be found here. We also have a video tutorial if you prefer.
I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
CHEERY O
Used this to make the front cover for my new project. I hope it will be more than the front cover made LOL Plan is to make a bunch of layouts in A4 format - this way I can print it at home & make a Book of Me. I was soooo happy to realize this kit had papers in A4 size - Thanks @Vicki Robinson <3

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Me Too!..Newbie!...Only Technically My 2nd Challenge...Looks Amazing!...The Layouts Are All Amazing!...Glad To Be Here!!... o_O :);)...

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen
Used this to make the front cover for my new project. I hope it will be more than the front cover made LOL Plan is to make a bunch of layouts in A4 format - this way I can print it at home & make a Book of Me. I was soooo happy to realize this kit had papers in A4 size - Thanks @Vicki Robinson <3

Love this SO much! I almost always include A4 and US letter sizes in my kits — and always wondered if anyone used them. Lol!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen
I love your idea of hidden journaling and thoght I'd try it out and join in the challenge. I'm a CheeryO so please remember NOT to consider me for the coupon. This was done just for fun.

yes, I know, but that doesn’t stop me from drooling over your art! Just fabulous and i’m so glad you tried the hidden journaling!