Oscraps

** WINNER ANNOUNCED ** Vicki Robinson Designs July 2021 Challenge - through July 23

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen
vrd-black.png

Many thanks for participating in my July challenge! Please join me in congratulating @jenn33199 for her wonderful page! Jen — check your messages for your coupon!

9AEAA13D-5C26-48A0-A01C-97E8BC3BD311.jpeg

========

This month's challenge runs through July 23rd and is focused on documenting something that it is important to remember. I keep a journal of quotes to refer to — not only for my art journals, but for guidance when I'm working through some issues in my head. I recently came across the one I used on my page and it seemed very timely. It's easy to get all wrapped up in worrying about the future and completely forget to enjoy what we have today.

Your page can be about anything you want to remind yourself (or someone else) to not lose sight of.

For my page, I used this month's prompt and some bits from The Little Things Collection, which is 30% off. If you use the same collection or my July featured collection, Summer-ish Take 2, which is 50% off on your page, you will earn one extra entry into the coupon drawing.

Challenge Rules​

Eligible participants will be entered into a drawing for a $5.00 coupon to my shop. If you use either The Little Things Collection, or Summer-ish Take 2 on your page, you’ll earn an extra entry into the drawing —but it is not necessary to do so.

The winner will be notified by a private message (conversation) here the Oscraps forum — the week after the challenge ends. Entries may be featured on the Oscraps blog, my website, in my newsletter or other social media.

To be eligible for the drawing:
  • Create a page using this month’s challenge prompt, which will earn you one entry into the coupon drawing. You can Feel free to interpret this month’s prompt in any manner that suits you.
  • All products used on your page must be by Vicki Robinson Designs.
  • Upload your page to the Vicki Robinson Designs Gallery and then come back here to link us up to your layout. Written instructions for posting in the gallery and then linking back in this thread can be found here. We also have a video tutorial if you prefer.
Here's my page - I hope you'll join us!

Last edited:

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen