Oscraps

** WINNER ANNOUNCED ** Vicki Robinson Designs April Challenge - through April 23

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen
vrd-oscraps-forum-header.jpg

This month's challenge is about celebrating your own accomplishments and realizing that you are in charge of the writing the story of your life. For my page, I used this month's prompt and Starring Me, which is my featured product of the month and is 40% off! You can read a bit more about how Starring Me, and this challenge, came to be on the Oscraps blog.

Challenge Rules​

Eligible participants will be entered into a drawing for a $5.00 coupon to my shop. If you use Starring Me on your page, you’ll earn an extra entry into the drawing, but it is not necessary to do so.

This challenge runs through April 23. The winner will be notified by a private message (conversation) here the Oscraps forum — sometime the following week. Entries may be featured on the Oscraps blog, in my newsletter or other social media.

To be eligible for the drawing:
  • Create a page using this month’s challenge prompt, which will earn you one entry into the coupon drawing. You can get the prompt from my shop here. Feel free to interpret this month’s prompt in any manner that suits you.
  • All products used on your page must be by Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Upload your page to the Vicki Robinson Designs Gallery and then come back here to link us up to your layout. Written instructions for posting in the gallery and then linking back in this thread can be found here.
Here's my page:

Starring Me is in my shop here.
vrobinson-starring-me-6.jpg

Challenge Prompt is in my shop here:

vrobinson-2021-04-challenge-free-06.jpg

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen
Thanks so very much to everyone who participated in the challenge! Please help me congratulate month's winner, Barbara - seniorgal! I just LOVE how she added her own face to the art doll! Barbara, check your "conversations" for a message from me!