Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Sweet Doll November 2023 Challenge

Laura ODonnell

challengeheader.png

and the winner is... @hkeith87 I will be in touch with your prize

big congrats :yourock:, and thanks to everyone for playing along

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Doll Designer Challenge for November.

This month's challenge is to make a page about something sweet

Your "sweet" does not necessarily have to be food. Here in the USA we have Thanksgiving in November which makes me think of pies, then Christmas in December and all of the cookies... and here is the sample page I made using the Baked With Love kit

SweetDoll-BakedwithLove-LauraODonnell.jpg

There is a free template made by Kel, which is purely optional for this challenge but if you grab it and take a look inside you will be happy that you did ;)

Rules for the November Challenge:
Create a page about something sweet (does not have to be food)
Template optional.
Use 75% Sweet Doll products that are current in the store.
Please credit all products in your layout.
Post your page in the Sweet Doll Gallery.
Link your page to this thread for a chance to win a $10 coupon to the Sweet Doll Store by midnight PST November 30, 2023.
See below on how to link your layout.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first.
2.In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
3. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
4. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

And I think that's about it. Have fun!

Last edited:

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
Another month starting and a new challenge, I am very grateful that @Laura ODonnell is helping us with the challenges. I loved the page she made as an example and there's a surprise for anyone who downloads this template (stay tuned) :banana6: