O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
animiertes-fee-bild-0098.gif
leave al little fairy dust for everyone

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Okay, finally found my crown and gave it a polish! I used the photo from when I was in London in 2012 when the Queen was celebrating her 60th Jubilee and all the bunting was still up!! :) @Madi Diane, I do believe Maya took this pic of me but I merged in some more on the bunting from another photo. :) Can't believe it's 10 years since we all met up!!! :)

1654925727345.jpeg

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Okay, finally found my crown and gave it a polish! I used the photo from when I was in London in 2012 when the Queen was celebrating her 60th Jubilee and all the bunting was still up!! :) @Madi Diane, I do believe Maya took this pic of me but I merged in some more on the bunting from another photo. :) Can't believe it's 10 years since we all met up!!! :)

View attachment 373507
You certainly did find your crown - You look very queenly my dahing - especially with that London background and what was going on!! Worth waiting on!! #clap#clap

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O

View attachment 373507
that was 10 years ago??
Time flies!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I know that I am missing a lot of you in this thread, but I am making sure that I leave love for everyone in the Gallery.
You all look spectacular!!!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Great! thread!!!...Love everyone's avatars!!!!!!!!!...Finally got mine done...I had lots of fun! with bright! happy! birthday colors!!!...The crown came from the "You Go Girl" Collab [It was black]...I colored it & added pizazz...Now to post in the gallery & change my photo :) ...LOL!...

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Great! thread!!!...Love everyone's avatars!!!!!!!!!...Finally got mine done...I had lots of fun! with bright! happy! birthday colors!!!...The crown came from the "You Go Girl" Collab [It was black]...I colored it & added pizazz...Now to post in the gallery & change my photo :) ...LOL!...

that is soooo ofun!!!