Oscraps

Winner Announced - Momma O's Designer Challenge - February 2020

bcgal00

CHEERY O
The Winner of Vicki Stegall Designers Challenge is...Rollinchen Congratulations!Please check your PM Box for your $5 Gift Certificate and Happy Shopping!

i-Tqn7hSk.jpg

WELCOME TO THE VICKI STEGALL DESIGNER CHALLENGE FOR FEBRUARY 2020

This month is famous for Valentine's Day, for love and happiness, for romance, flowers and chocolate!

For this month, I would like you to create a page, your design will be prompted by any of these words LOVE, HAPPINESS, ROMANCE, FLOWERS, CHOCOLATE.

Create your page, with or without photos. I look forward to seeing your page!

Here is my page using these products:

chocolate-L.jpg

Products I used by Vicki Stegall Designs are:
Kindred Spirit and Simply Smitten kits​
Rules
- Make a layout about... love, happiness, romance, flowers and/or chocolate.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST February 29, 2020.
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

Fun challenge. Some robins spend the winter here and flock together finding food, mostly in fruiting trees. They were in our yard yesterday and these in the photos were in a birding spot of ours. Birding is a source of my happiness.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The Winner of Vicki Stegall Designers Challenge is...Rollinchen Congratulations!Please check your PM Box for your $5 Gift Certificate and Happy Shopping!